Please take a moment to read about my background and my family.
Contact Mike at email@example.com
When you work with Mike Leeker, you are working with an agent whose only goal is your success. Success in purchasing the right home for your family and success in selling your home and maximizing your sale.
Mike has been living in St. Louis all of his life and is very familiar with all of St. Louis. He is a “Certified Residential Specialist” which is a designation held by less than 5% of all Realtors. Mike has been ranked in the “TOP 5” RE/MAX agents in St. Louis. Mike has over 150 Million in Real Estate sold and has helped thousands of families relocate to and from the St. Louis area.
Mike is married, his wife is a teacher in the Rockwood School District and have 3 children that were born and raised in St. Louis. All 3 children attended the University of Missouri. Mike coached his kids in soccer, baseball and basketball and loves to vacation with his family in the Mountains.
Mike is a Tri-athlete, who enjoys the outdoors, traveling, fishing and hiking. Mike played Soccer in college and the University of Wisconsin – Green Bay.
Mike loves the real estate business because he gets to work with so many different people. He loves helping families find that dream home or sell their home so they can move to other locations around St. Louis or around the country.
Mike makes a serious business fun, and he treats his clients like friends and hopes to keep them as friends for a lifetime.
Top 10 Reasons why
Mike is the Real Estate Agent for You!
- I have 25 years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the local market.
- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I'm a full-time real estate agent - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You'll be informed throughout the real estate transaction.
- I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, I'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.