February 15th, 2013 9:40 AM by Michael Leeker
Here are 10 of Mike Leeker's best Tips To Sell Your Home
1. Price it right. Be the best value out there.
2. Experienced agent. One that has over 10 years atleast. Trust them.
3. Curb Appeal. First impressions go a long way. Spruce up the front.
4. Kitchens and floors sell homes. Update and clean these two items.
5. Empty 1/2 your closets. People want the space and want to see it.
6. Light and Bright. Open blinds, buy new lights, turn them on.
7. No pets around and no pet odors. Even if you love them buyers may not.
8. Take YOUR home out of they house. No family pics and personal items.
9. Neutralize the colors to shades or earth tones, not to wild on the walls.
10. Be nice, be friendly, be willing to show your home, be flexible.
These 10 items will get your home sold every time !!
For more information call Mike Leeker anytime, 25 years experience.